Friday 4 October 2013

Time is precious - we'll not take up more than a few minutes of yours.

So when my phone rang and it was a chap from Scottish Power on the other end wanting me to swap utility suppliers my heart sank. But I was feeling magnanimous so thought I would listen to what he had to say. A lengthy 22 minutes and 59 seconds later my three year relationship with British Gas was over and Scottish Power were my new suppliers of gas and electricity saving me well over £300 a year, the nice chap said.

Good day's work I thought!  

It's so easy to save money and get discounts and benefits but it's just finding the time to shop around and get those deals. And you can't buy time (believe me I've looked in all the shops and it's just not for sale!). That's the wonderful thing about iMember - it's not an unsolicited phone call that just takes up too much of your day - it's just you and a few minutes on our super friendly website www.iMember.co.uk listing the various organisations to which you belong and that's it - JOB DONE - #tick.

With thumbnail icons on your home page at iMember we'll remind you of every benefit and discount you are entitled to simply because you're a member of an organisation. If you're out and about and you have downloaded our free app to your mobile phone, you will receive notifications of benefits when you are within a certain radius of one.  

There are thousands of discounts out there that you are entitled to just because you are a member of a particular organisation but finding the time to discover them all and then remembering them is just a task too far in most of our busy lives. Thanks to iMember you don't need to be spending the time searching for your entitlements, you can just enjoy spending the money we'll be saving you by reminding you of all your membership benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment